Eat Clean Step By Step
Remove non-eat clean items:
The first thing you should do is get rid of the things you have that are not Eat Clean. Since you have chosen to start to Eat clean a step at time, remove any of these items once you reach the step where they are removed from your new lifestyle. If you run out of an item containing any of these before you reach the step that deals with this item simply do not replace it. Ultimately, you will not be eating or using these items. Here is what you want to remove:
Start one step at a time.
When a step becomes a regular part of your weekly routine add another step. Feel free to alter the order as you think works better for you. The important thing is to start. How you ultimately get to an eat clean lifestyle under this method will take a while. Your goal is to incorporate these into your routine, one at a time.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water every day.
- Document your day. Keep track of what you are doing.
- Get enough sleep
- Eat your first meal within 45 minutes of getting up
- Stop eating hours before going to sleep
- Start eating breakfast lunch and dinner at about the same time every day.
- Eat appropriate portion sizes.
- Eat a better breakfast
- Take fruit snacks to work eat half? for first snack and second.
- Have a lunch date
- Make some meals in advance
- Change what you drink
- Remove cows milk and butter
- Mix nuts into your snack choices
- Add some exercise. Walk more, take the steps, take a walk or equivalent 3x a week, morning, lunch or night.
- Add oils
- Add salad to lunch
- Create a daily schedule
- Eat a superfood
- Take vitamins Dr. WEil
- Reduce sugar
- Eat lower glycemic foods
- What about cheese and oils
Better Eating Awaits